Powered by Talkdesk, the leader in cloud contact center solutions, Opentalk 2020 includes speakers from Better Mortgage, Boostability, EmployBridge, Hornblower Cruises, John Paul, Sysco, and YMCA of the USA with keynote by former Walt Disney World CX Leader, Dennis Snow
- Opentalk 2020 is the premier customer experience (CX) event of the year for CX practitioners, contact center leaders, information technology (IT) professionals and the Talkdesk user community
- Talkdesk is introducing its first annual CX Innovator Awards to honor those who are putting the customer first while pushing the boundaries of the customer experience industry
- An A-list lineup of Talkdesk customers and industry visionaries are featured in two days of keynotes and 46 breakout sessions
SAN FRANCISCO–(BUSINESS WIRE)–#CCaaS—Talkdesk®, Inc., the cloud contact center for innovative enterprises, today announced its speakers and agenda for Opentalk® 2020, taking place April 22-23 in San Francisco at Pier 35. Opentalk 2020 is the premier customer experience (CX) event of the year, bringing together more than 2,000 Talkdesk customers, industry experts and CX practitioners to network, share best practices and hear about the latest in transformative technologies. Registration, with special pricing until the end of February, is now open.
Opentalk 2020 attendees will be immersed in insightful viewpoints from innovative leaders and experts driving the customer experience revolution. Industry visionaries from Better Mortgage, Boostability, EmployBridge, Hornblower Cruises, John Paul, Sysco and YMCA of the USA will join Talkdesk executives on stage as part of the keynote address. Opentalk 2020 will spotlight industry luminary Dennis Snow, former Walt Disney World CX leader. Attendees of Opentalk 2020 will learn the magic behind creating memorable customer experiences and how to implement CX best practices in their organizations from Snow, who polished his customer service expertise over 20 years with the Walt Disney World organization.
Opentalk 2020 features six tracks exploring CX strategy, best practices and innovation over two days, with sessions designed for CX practitioners, contact center leaders, information technology (IT) professionals and the Talkdesk user community. Attendees will hear real-world use cases from industry leaders making customer experience a true competitive differentiator using Talkdesk contact center software. The Opentalk 2020 agenda includes 46 informative breakout and Q&A sessions, many led by Talkdesk customers, including Avetta, Bottomline Technologies, CE Broker, Chillisauce, City of Hope, Clear, ClickPay, Elisa Videra, HotelTonight, Jane Software, Justworks, Rover, Trintech, Unison, Workfront, Xenial and Zumiez.
“Customer experience has become the key differentiator for both disruptive and established companies. Opentalk goes beyond the typical user conference; it is an event where CX professionals can hone their craft, stay ahead of trends and leverage best practices from customer experience leaders,” said Tiago Paiva, chief executive officer, Talkdesk. “Opentalk offers an opportunity for customer service professionals to gather and learn from expert speakers and network with like-minded and passionate peers.”
Opentalk 2020 guests will also gain unique perspectives into the contact center and customer service industry in deep-dive sessions featuring renowned customer care experts from McGee-Smith Analytics and ZK Research.
Opentalk 2020 culminates with Talkdesk’s first annual CX Innovator Awards ceremony to honor those who are putting the customer first while pushing the boundaries of the customer experience industry. CX Innovator Awards categories include:
- CX Innovator – Celebrating companies who uniquely leveraged technology in innovative ways to solve challenges, consistently staying ahead of the competition to deliver a best-in-class service.
- CX Business Impact – Celebrating companies who have optimized their contact centers and achieved overwhelming improvements in success metrics.
- CX Rookie of the Year – Celebrating companies who have successfully implemented Talkdesk and exemplify CX excellence by achieving a rapid deployment and experiencing immediate results.
- CX Integrator – Celebrating companies who have successfully integrated Talkdesk into their contact center operations and utilized those integrations to deliver exceptional customer service.
Talkdesk customers are invited to participate in an exclusive day of training on April 21 at Pier 35. A detailed agenda, FAQs, a complete roster of speakers and registration information can be found on the Opentalk 2020 website.
- Register for Opentalk now. Early bird pricing ends on February 29, 2020.
- Nominate an outstanding CX innovator today
- Submit an abstract or idea to lead a breakout session
Tweet this: Opentalk 2020, powered by @Talkdesk, showcases customer experience transformations from the most innovative leaders and experts driving the #CX revolution. Register to attend #Opentalk2020, April 22-23 in San Francisco
- Web: https://www.talkdesk.com
- Blog: https://www.talkdesk.com/blog/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Talkdesk
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/talkdesk/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Talkdesk/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/Talkdesk/
Talkdesk Enterprise Cloud Contact Center empowers companies to make customer experience their competitive advantage. With enterprise-class performance and consumer-like ease of use, Talkdesk easily adapts to the evolving needs of sales and support teams and their end-customers, resulting in increased customer satisfaction, productivity and cost savings. Over 1,800 innovative enterprises around the world including 2U, Canon, IBM, Peloton and Trivago, rely on Talkdesk to power their customer interactions. Learn more and request a demo at www.talkdesk.com.